At Euwins.com online casino, you can make transactions with convenience and efficient, as there is a wide variety of withdrawal and deposit methods for you to pick and choose from. Please glance over at all of our banking options shown below, and choose a method that suits you best.
||Transaction Limit (MYR)
|ATM / CDM
||3 To 5 Minutes
|Local Bank Transfer
||5 To 30 Minutes
- Please attach bank in receipt for Cash Deposit. Online/ATM transfer name must be same as registered name at EUWIN.
- Please take note that 1x turnover Is required for all deposits made without selecting bonus before any withdrawal can be processed.
- Please keep the bank receipt or transaction reference number as we might request if for proof of transaction.
- Deposit via Interbank GIRO transfer takes 24 hours or the next business day to process (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays).
- Please note that we do not accept any deposit via cheques, otherwise it will be penalized.
- We may require verification documents before processing any payouts from your player account and large withdrawal amount might take longer time to be processed.
- Withdrawal only will be approved under the individual with same identity who initially registered a player account in EUWIN.
- Please keep in mind that you are not eligible to make any withdraw unless you meet the required criteria/turnover for any bonus claimed.
- Quick Withdrawal are limited to maximum total amount of MYR 10,000.00 or 5 times request (whichever comes first) per day for supported banks only.
- All maximum amounts are based on per transaction per day.